Thursday, September 17, 2009

Love of Golf

In addition to offering the best Used Office Furniture and Used Chairs to the Silicon Valley and most of Northern California, I like to take a little time to golf. I golf up and down California and I truly enjoy the game. It is just fun to be out in the sun on great greens hitting great shots. My wife likes to be a little competitive on the course, which keeps our golfing experience very exciting.

I was just thinking to myself of all the courses I have played and I have played some of the best like Pebble, Spyglass, etc., what is my favorite course? After much contemplation, I think my favorite golf course is Myarka in Spain. It is just a great open course and it was just fun to play it.

I am always up for a conversation to talk about Used Office Furniture and Golf, but not necessarily in that order. So feel free to check out my website at www.decodesigns.com for Used Furniture or give me a call at (408) 919-0234.

No comments:

Post a Comment