Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cubicle Installation Contractors Required to be licensed

Cubicle Installation Contractors are now required to be licensed by the State of California. This includes installation and teardown of cubicles and office partition furniture. To insure that your installation company currently has an active DE 34 specialty license, go to the California Contractor Board website at: https://www2.cslb.ca.gov/OnlineServices/CheckLicense/LicenseRequest.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment